1. Data controller
The data controller is the company ESC 2 srl, with registered office in Rome Via Cristoforo Colombo 112, Rome 00147, in the person of the Managing Director pro-tempore.
2. Type of data processed
- The Site deals with the following types of data: the data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols and which allow the regular navigation of the user on the website. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
- The data that are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, which are deleted immediately after processing.
- The personal data provided by users who request information and / or contact are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties.
- The contact data (e-mail) provided by users for subscription to the Newsletter service.
No data will be communicated or disclosed to third parties. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the Website: apart from this eventuality, the data collected through the Website are kept for 12 months.
3. Purposes of processing personal data
The processing of personal data provided voluntarily by the user, namely personal information, contact and data strictly necessary to follow up the request, will be used for:
- guarantee the regular and correct navigation on the Site;
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning;
- provide the required services (for example, respond to a request or contact request that may have been sent by the user or respond to a general request for information);
- manage subscription to the Newsletter.
Type of cookies used by this site
- Technical cookies
These cookies are used to facilitate the navigation of users, allowing the site to "remember" some choices made. For example, they are used to remember the language chosen by the user and the size of the text or, where applicable, the username and password used to access the personal area. These are session cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
- Third-party profiling cookies - Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network. For more information on the processing of data, to refuse the installation and / or proceed with the cancellation of these cookies you can refer to the following links: Google: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Displaying content from external platforms - social networks
5. Disable cookies
In case you want to block cookies we remind you that this could have a negative impact on the usability of some websites. Most browsers allow you to refuse / accept cookies. Below we provide links that explain how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers (for other browsers, if any, we suggest looking for this option in the software help normally available through the F1 key): Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it-IT&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookies Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/ Alternatively, you can only disable Google Analytics cookies, using the opt-out add-in provided by Google for the main browsers. In this way it will still be possible to use the online services available on the Website.
6. Optional provision of data
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data through the online contact form, as well as the subscription to the Newsletter, entail their treatment aimed at providing feedback to the user's requests and guaranteeing the service of sending newsletters.
7. Method of treatment
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
8. Rights of the interested party
The GDPR gives you the exercise of specific rights, including those to ask the Data Controller:
- confirmation that the processing of your personal data is underway and, in this case, obtaining access (access right);
- the correction of inaccurate personal data, or the integration of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
- the cancellation of the data themselves, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR (right to be forgotten);
- the limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR occurs (limitation right);
- to receive the personal data you provide to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and / or to transmit this data to another Data Controller (right to portability);
- the revocation of the consent to the processing of your data, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent given before the revocation and to oppose at any time the treatment for marketing and/or marketing profiling purposes (right to object).
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free To exercise your rights you must fill out the exercise form rights of the interested party on the website of the Guarantor (www.garanteprivacy.it) and send it to ESC 2 s.r.l., using one of the following methods:
- Raccomandata A.R. addressed to the ESC 2 s.r.l. Office, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 112, 00147 Rome, Italy;
- PEC:(certified mail): [email protected];
- Email: [email protected];
Any corrections or cancellations or limitations on the processing carried out on your request, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort, will be communicated by the Company to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted.
9. Complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it , if you believe that the processing of your data is done in violation of the GDPR.
10. Data Protection Officer
Esc 2 s.r.l. has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO): [email protected]